Welcome to KIA Lodge – your door to Tanzania – at less than 5 minutes drive from Kilimanjaro International Airport. The lodge is situated on a secluded hill in the heart of beautiful savannah scenery that is so typical for East Africa. Guests can admire the vast views of the African plains and of course the grand Kilimanjaro Mountain that shows her snowy top mostly in the morning and at sundown.
Because of its location, the KIA Lodge is an ideal safe haven for arriving and departing Tanzania, climbing the Kilimanjaro or traveling on to the northern safari destinations. The friendly service, Zanzibar style reception, typical African decorations, and tropical restaurant offer a warm welcome to into the Tanzanian culture. Drink a Kilimanjaro beer in the open bar, enjoy over a hundred species of birds in the savannah garden, or relax at our hilltop swimming pool with great views of Mt Kilimanjaro, Mt Meru, the Blue Mountains and the Maasai plains all around.
At KIA lodge we will ensure that you are looked after in a unique friendly and peaceful environment, helping you to prepare for your safaris or climbs and cosseting you on your arrival or return home. With our beautiful gardens we can honestly boast the fact that we are not just an airport hotel but also a true lodge where you can immediately get a real taste of Africa!
KIA Lodge at a glance . . .
• Located only 5 minutes drive from Kilimanjaro International Airport
• Airport transfers available
• 40 spacious African-style thatched brick cottages privately set in beautiful savannah garden
• Rooms are all en-suite with twin or double beds, ceiling fan, air conditioning, safe and mosquito net
• Day rooms available
• Easy access to the northern safari destinations and mount Kilimanjaro
• Excellent Restaurant with continental, international and African cuisine
• Daily changing 4 course menu, a la carte and fixed lunch menu
• Open bar with lounge area with a view of Mount Kilimanjaro
• Curio shop and Tanzanite shop on site
• Free wifi service in the public area & rooms
• Spa, offering a variety of massage and other treatments.
• Hilltop swimming pool, with outstanding 360″ panoramic views of Mt Kilimanjaro,
Mt Meru, Blue Mountains and Maasai Plains (on clear days!)
• Activities: Visit a Maasai village, day trips to Tarangire N.P, Lake Manayara N.P.,
Hot Springs, Arusha National Park
royal303 maxwin168 asli77 neo88 sarjana88 megawin123 koi188 mpo8 sensa188 gebyar99 surya138 daun138 ufo88 aqua88 mister88 bonus88 spin77 area88 koin77 judi88 bigslot dana88 login88 astra88 lucky88 toyota88 forplay88 intan777 kuy77 metro77 bos55 top123 jenius77 jitu138 arjuna88 demo88