Wild and remote Lake Natron lies in the northeast of Tanzania in between the Ngorongoro Highlands and Serengeti plains. Here it is the landscape rather than the animals that is the attraction – the area around the lake inhabited by Maasai is dry, desolate and hauntingly beautiful.
Situated at the base of Africa’s only active volcano Oldonyo Lengai (Mountain of God), Lake Natron is one of the most alkaline lakes in the world. The lake is home to millions of tiny crustaceans, attracting literally thousands of lesser flamingo’s and it is therefore one of the most important flamingo breeding grounds on earth.
Unique in its setting, Lake Natron Tented Camp is set back in a grove of trees adjacent to the shores of the lake. Basic but clean safari tents offer showers, comfortable beds and a private veranda. A fully stocked bar and candle lit restaurant ensure you have a cold drink and delicious food at the end of an arduous climb or long days walking.
Lake Natron Tented Camp at a glance . . .
• 20 spacious tents with attached bathroom
• Bathroom with open air shower (6 rooms also have a bathtub), flush toilet,
wash hand basin, soap, towels and bottled water
• Each tent has a private veranda
• Mosquito nets, mosquito coils, candles & matches
• Electrical lighting in tent and bathroom
• 4 self contained Maasai style Banda with electricity, flush toilet and open air shower
• Large campsite with a mess tent, toilets & showers
• Charging possibilities for cameras, batteries
• Restaurant & bar with a terrace overlooking Lake Natron
• Daily changing 4 course menu, and complementary coffee and tea in the afternoon
• Full & half board rates, lunch boxes available
• Natural swimming pool, set underneath canopy of trees, with hundreds
of birds nestling above your head
• Beautiful, green, lush and shady garden
• Room Service on request
• Laundry Service
• Activities: Lake Natron excursions, visit the hot Springs; Sundowners,
Bush diner walks; Hiking to the waterfall – swim, cool off and relax!
Half day trekking trip to Springs of Engaresero River, Maasai cultural excursions
(Maasai Boma visit, Maasai medicine walk, Maasai Dance)
• Daily free activity: Maasai style firemaking
• Support of the local village by daily bed night fees and a yearly grant
royal303 maxwin168 asli77 neo88 sarjana88 megawin123 koi188 mpo8 sensa188 gebyar99 surya138 daun138 ufo88 aqua88 mister88 bonus88 spin77 area88 koin77 judi88 bigslot dana88 login88 astra88 lucky88 toyota88 forplay88 intan777 kuy77 metro77 bos55 top123 jenius77 jitu138 arjuna88 demo88