Robanda is set on a prime location for an unforgettable bush experience. The position was carefully chosen to be right in the path of the wildebeest migration, ensuring spectacular game viewing during the migration. But the camp also boasts of high resident game concentration all year round, with big herds of wildebeest and zebra, elephant and giraffe. Other animal species include lion, hyena, gazelle, topi and buffalo.
Being situated just outside the Serengeti National Park, Robanda Safari Camp offers you the unique opportunity to do night game drives and walking safaris. Activities which cannot be offered inside the national park. Robanda is a small and intimate camp with only 7 tents, and can therefore offer a more personal treatment to guests who do not want to experience the hustle and bustle of larger camps.
The tented rooms are very spacious, with either double or twin beds and annex bathroom. Each tent has a private veranda with an impressive view over the Serengeti plains, where herds of wildebeest and zebras can be seen. The “bush style” tents are mobile tents, set up in a permanent way. Each tent has its own private bathroom with bush shower and toilet. The panoramic open restaurant, with lookout tower, offers a fine cuisine and cold drinks after an exciting day of game driving. Here you can relax with a chilled cocktail, while observing animals drinking from the water hole only 30 meters away from the bar.
Robanda at a glance…
• 7 spacious tented rooms with attached bathroom
• Each tent has its private veranda with view over the Serengeti plains
• En-suite bathroom with shower, flush toilet, wash hand basin,
soap, towels and bottled water
• Mosquito nets, mosquito coils, candles & matches
• Electrical lighting in tent and bathroom
• Charging possibilities for cameras, batteries, etc.
• Restaurant with bar offering a daily changing 4 course menu and
complementary coffee and tea in the afternoon
• A lookout tower with a great view over the Serengeti plains,
where we offer cold drinks during sunset
• Full & half board rates; lunch boxes available
• Room service on request
• Daily camp fire under the stars
• Support of the local village by daily bed night fees and a yearly grant
• Activities: night game drive (pre booked only), early morning or
sunset walking safari, visit to local Maasai village, traditional dances,
balloon safari pick up from the camp
• Airstrip nearby
royal303 maxwin168 asli77 neo88 sarjana88 megawin123 koi188 mpo8 sensa188 gebyar99 surya138 daun138 ufo88 aqua88 mister88 bonus88 spin77 area88 koin77 judi88 bigslot dana88 login88 astra88 lucky88 toyota88 forplay88 intan777 kuy77 metro77 bos55 top123 jenius77 jitu138 arjuna88 demo88